Wednesday 9 May 2012

First day of my adventures!!

Well hello.

I'm very excited to be starting my blog.

A little bit about me.  I'm a house mum of two small male people and one large male person.  I fill my days with refereeing the small male people, cleaning, cooking, crocheting and making silver jewellery for fabulous people.  I totally love my life and wouldn't change it for the whole world.  I get to make people happy every day!  Whats better than that?

Basically last Christmas I documented our families homemade christmas adventures on my Facebook page.  It seems that my friends where logging in every day to read all about our mad cap and often very creative adventures.

We're about to embark on a house move and transitioning for a wee while into the life of a military family.  What better idea I thought, than than to document our moving adventures.

I'm a very keen amateur crafter and DIY'er so this is most likely going to be a great long list of things that I've made, ideas that I've had, things that didn't go too well and also things that have worked out beyond my expectations.  I'm a very firm believer in trying until you achieve your goals so theres likely to be an enormous amount of failures but ultimately a healthy scattering of triumphs.  We like triumphs, even the teeny tiny ones that most normal mortals miss.

I look forward to using my blog as a diary and hopefully a place to share the funny aspects of life.

Enjoy the ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment